From spiral staircases and smooth modern metal staircases to traditional wooden staircases – we have the right one for you.
The staircase is one of the most important elements in a building. Finding a suitable design and location for the staircase in the room is a serious challenge for both homeowners and architects. Based on the experience of the stair manufacturer, it would be advisable to provide answers to the following questions when finding a solution for the stairs:
1) Should the staircase be an accent of the interior design or rather merge with the rest of the design
2) How much floor space (including the part of the room) you are willing to assign to the stairwells
3) Should natural light fall on the stairs
4) Whether and how much should the staircase turn
5) Whether turns the staircase are solved with stair landings or fan shaped treads.It is worth noting that the staircase with a platform or a landing is more convenient to use, but always takes up more space than a fan-shaped tread staircase.Staircase style and budgetBased on the answers, the style of your staircase will develop. If you chose a centrally located parade staircase, you should now continue with the choice of materials that support the primary choice. However, in a more modest position in the background of the room, the stairs can be ordered to be made of simpler and cheaper materials. As in fashion, stair fashion has its own trends. To keep up with the latest stair trends, it is worth consulting architects and interior designers. The price of the stairs is mainly determined by the complexity of the work, the amount of material and its quality class. If, in addition to precious wood, glass and metal are added to the selection of stair components, a larger stair budget must be considered.Safety and ease of useThe staircase connects the different levels we live on and the traffic between them is different at different stages of life. When planning a staircase in a house or apartment where currently no small children live, one could also think about the time when children appear in the family. The safety of using the stairs is important not only for children but also for older family members. When designing a staircase, we can have a lot of influence on the safety of its further use. A handrail-free staircase may seem minimalist, but in the long run it certainly involves dangers. One should not be afraid of handrails. By choosing anti-slip coverings for stairs and avoiding narrow stair turns, we create a connecting path that invites us to use it and is safe even after decades.Stair formula 2H+B=63, what is it?Did you know what the formula 2H+B=63 often found in the information materials of stair manufacturers means? Using this formula, it is possible to find/check the optimal ratio of step height to depth. H=step height and B=step depth. Example: Your staircase should comfortably take you from one floor to another with a height difference of 2450 mm. Suppose you divide this height by 14 steps. Thus, the difference in height of all steps (step height) is 17.5 cm. You offer 30.0 cm for the depth of the step. Let us check the operation of the formula: 2 * 17,5 + 30 = 65 If the value derived from the formula is close to 63, it is a comfortable and optimal staircase.
Staircase formula 2H+B=63, what is it?
See an example: Your staircase should comfortably take you from one floor to another with a height difference of 2450 mm. Suppose you divide this height by 14 steps. Therefore, the height difference (step height) of all steps of the staircase is 17.5 cm. You offer 30.0 cm for the depth of the step.
Let us check the operation of the formula: 2 * 17.5 + 30 = 65. If the value derived from the formula is close to 63, it is a comfortable and optimal staircase.
Frequently asked questions
Where are Stair24 stairs made?
Stair24 stairs are completed in the factories of Aru Grupp AS in Estonia.
How do I know that the stair dimensions I entered provide a proper and well-used staircase?
Our web platform step no. 5. Stairwell dimensions if the stair dimensions in step No 6 are recommended ranges of values for an important parameter (height of free passage of stairs, depth of stairs, rise of stairs, width of free passage of stairs, stair formula) of stair 5 on the taskbar. If, as a result of your choice, the values are still green, then the staircase is in compliance with requirements and comfortable to use. If, as a result of your choice, any of the important parameter values turns red on this bar, the staircase is no longer in compliance with requirements and comfortable to use. In this case, it must be considered whether it is possible to change the parameters of the stairs or to change the situation of the room structurally in order to achieve suitable values for the important parameters.
What affects the price of the stairs the most?
The price of the staircase is influenced by: the choice of materials, the size of the staircase, the choice of stair finish, delivery time
How is the quality of the stairs assessed?
The conditions related to the Stair24 product can be found under the button: Ordering conditions
Does Stair24 measure and install stairs?
STAIR24 measures and installs stairs only in areas where there is a partner. Partner information can be found in the map application. If there is no partner in the area, we strongly recommend ordering both stair measurement and stair installation from a trained carpenter.
Is it possible to change the order?
Once an order has gone into production, it cannot be changed. Please check the accuracy of the data carefully before ordering the staircase
Do you want to become a cooperation partner?
Stair24 is a prominent staircase sales platform where we offer a wide range of high quality staircases for various customers.
We are committed to providing the best service and are actively looking for professional partners in various regions who can ensure a smooth and pleasant customer experience. We are looking for professional partners in the regions to provide measurement, stair installation and customer service. If you would like to join our team, please contact us.Join our team